Center members are entitled to use our Cores on a priority basis with discounts applied to fees charged for certain services. Investigators who are not members of the Center are welcome to use our facilities at non-discounted rates, at times when they have not been reserved by our Center investigators.
To become an IDDRC member investigator, you must submit an application and have it approved by our Executive Committee. To apply for membership in the Center, click here.
Anyone wishing to use services for which fees are charged must register as users before accessing our cores. User registration entails securing authorization from a project PI and administrator. To register as a user, click here.
In order to remain an IDDRC investigator
- You must acknowledge the Center (P30 HD18655) as well as the cores you used for your research in all your new related publications
- Funding for your project(s) need to be active.
- Each year, during the month of April, you will be asked for the following:
- Updated one-page summary of each of your IDDRC projects
- A list of related publications during the past year
- A list of related collaborations with other center investigators (here and at other centers)
- Updates re: any significant breakthroughs during the past year, patents, or major awards